Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I like me!

All is quiet at the moment in the early morning. I've to go and shake R in a moment to be up for the gym at 7am, which is fine, AC is sleeping later some days at the moment, the animals are fed and watered, the fish are sleeping (in their own fishy way) and the tumbler is just refreshing the shirts that I forgot to take out yesterday.

It's one of those moments where, even though I am still very tired, and I have a lot on, I'm just thinking how much I love my life.

I spent 4 long years at Uni, some of which I enjoyed so hard I thought I would burst, and I've spent a lot of the last 10 years thinking "Oh, those were the good ol' days." Given a time machine, I would have gone back.

It got less when I had the AC, and even less when R finally moved in and I had both of them, so to speak.
In the last year, I don't think I've thought it at all.

That's a good feeling.

I like where I am, who I'm with, what I do, and most of all, I like me!

No comments: