Several decisions were made by me last night.
1) I'm going to apply for threshold.
2) I'm learning to drive (1st lesson booked - again!)
3) I'm going to put Ellie on the road sooner rather than later.
4) We're not going to the Landy show this year, we'll go next Spring and take Ellie.
5) I'm going to keep blogging. I know it's being ignored, but at the end of the day, when I find BG in later life, or she finds me, I can show her that it was done, that we still love her, and it'll be clear where the obstructions always came from.
6) I'm going to become more aggressive (just a bit!) about school things, hopefully about Rich things, (but nothing is leaving this house anyway for a LONG while.) and about He-Ex things.
7) I like me. (Yes, that had to be a decision - can we see how far we've slipped people?) If I don't like me and my life, then I will become and angry bitter old witch, and I won't do that to the AC, to my parents, to my friends. However, I will feel how I need to, I just need to check myself when it comes to expressing it towards others.
8) The events of the last few weeks are going to count as my mid-life-crisis, thus meaning the madness can start being over soon. That doesn't mean I move on and forget him, it means I have a serious look for my marbles, which are around here somewhere.
9) Back on the FLYwagon.
10) Exercise is fun, and I need to do it more often. I am not going to be a fat angry bitter old witch!
I have decided!