Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Procrastination is the name of the game

If there is one thing I am good at, it's procrastinating.

In fact, I'll finish this later..... :-)

I have to say it's that kind of slightly pointless joke that makes me laugh. But I am also a great procrastinator who will cheerfully use anything to avoid work, and then have to slog away until stupid o'clock am to get things done at the last minute.

What I need, is ideas for not doing this.

Obviously, getting off of the internet is one.
Not drinking so much tea is another. (Must blog on that later)

But I wil clean, phone people, do washing, whatever it is that avoids the work, I will do. These days I'll blog as well. Like now.

I need to mark assessment books, update Thetford targets, complete marking the literacy books, and write the parents evening notes for next week. It's just not possible. It's going to be a late one.

And I'll be ranting later about it all I'm sure.

No comments: