Monday, March 2, 2009

*yawn* marking in my sleeeeeeeep!

It's 8.37. PM.

I'm just about to start work, after a long, long, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day!

Now, let's not get anything wrong here. I love my job, I love my kids, I love my life (I love my wages!) but right now I am having severe caffine and sugar withdrawals, I am watching Jon and Kate plus 8 and thinking how on earth do you get over yourself when you are that arrogant, (mind you, if I had that many beautiful children, I'd be so proud too!) and looking at the massive pile of marking and thinking I *have* to get on with it. I *have* to.

Why aren't I? Well, a myriad reasons really. Mainly, I'm just so tired! Stupidly tired, probably from a combination of working too hard and cleaning too hard, and marking too hard and thinking too hard.

I've got quite introspective recently, and I think it's doing me good as I'm coming out the other side. It's doing us good, as we face the oncoming storm, because we are ready, we are secure in ourselves and our love, and so we can do this.

Anyway.

Marking.

No comments: