Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hot day.

It's been a hot day for the AC. He has not gone below 38 all day, and peaked at 39.4 this evening. Thankfully it's going down now, but that, coupled with a tummy issues for both of us, mean that my friend Rachel isn't coming tomorrow after all. We had a long conversation tonight, and basically, we had to think of the children. We had to put our own selfish want to see each other behind us and think about her 2 year old, her 5 year old, my nearly 6 year old. So we aren't going to see each other unless the AC is symptom free for 24 hours before they go back on Sunday.

:-(

The AC has just come down, gone for a wee and gone back up and he's asleep before he left the bathroom, so I carried him up.

He's been hot, tired and listless all day, but every now and again he perked up and was his usual self, just really really hot.

I have no idea what he'll be like tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see.

The Red Dwarf-a-thon is going well. The trilogy final part was great. (No spoilers, don't worry!) and the choice of random episodes that they showed around it was superb.

And now we're going to bed. That's enough today. There's so much I could say, but I won't. I know what I think is happening, and I'm trying not to think that way, based on the fact that I'm tired and unwell and he's tired as well.

It's been a lovely Easter day, lots of chocolate found, and he hasn't eaten a bit of it. Ah well. There's always tomorrow.

No comments: