Friday, April 24, 2009

Overwhelmed.

That's how I felt when R walked into my school and found me chatting to Mrs M. I turned around and there he was, so gorgeous, so tall, so amazing, so exuding love and pleased to see me. I leapt up and hugged him there and then.

I didn't care.

I love him. I love him. I LOVE HIM!

That's how I feel today. He is amazing and I am blessed to having him in my life. It stuns me how, after 3 years, and all the rubbish that's been thrown at us by others, that we are so strong together, that we fit each other so well, and that seeing him makes me so complete. (as well as other feelings too rude for on here lol!)

We came home. Later, we went to Tesco for chicken and milk and so on, and now here we are.

I'm doing work and blogging, he's sorting out a few bits on the computer, and we are just being us. Happy, together, and loving.

Y'see, that's all we've ever wanted. A slightly boring life, seeing friends every now and again, going out as a family on the weekend, working, coming home, and raising a family the best way that we know how. And we do know how lol. Well, we know how for us! It doesn't suit everyone, but it suits us.

And now, to a quiet evening!

No comments: