Monday, May 18, 2009

Not me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, here goes.

On Tuesday last week I did not get lost walking back from a different school to here when I only had to walk along the footpath. I also did not get lost wearing boots which I literally did not walk the heels off of because I had to walk so far.

The following day I did not take bread for lunch intending to toast it. I did not toast and burn said bread. I did not, definitely, did not, cause the staff room to have smoke in it, thus setting off the smoke alarm. As a consequence, I did not cause the school to be evacuated, the canteen to be emptied, the children to be late having their lunches, the dinner ladies to be irritated and the head teacher to nearly suffocate himself trying not to laugh whilst I explained the situation in utter red-faced embarrassment.

None of those things were me.

Really.

The rest of the week has been pretty mild, in non-comparison.

1 comment:

Hyacynth said...

Oh no! I am lmbo reading about the smoke alarm incident! Too funny, but it probably seemed less amusing to you.
Thanks for writing this one out!