Monday, June 8, 2009

Reports.

I've done 2 tonight. That's not enough. Looks like 4am is on my cards again. I know I've got until the 21st or whatever to hand them in, but I want them FINISHED! I can do this. I can and I will, because, as the byline says on this blog - the other option is just stupid.

I'm tired though. I'm always tired again at the moment. Tired and hungry lol. But as R and I worked out, I'm not actually paying that much attention to my diet at the moment, other than I'm eating with the others. It happens at report time, and this is the third one he's been through, he knows the signs. Actually, it happens whenever I get stressed. My flight or fight reflex is busted - I tend to sleep! And when the source of stress is work, clearly when I wake up it's all still there lol!

In other news, weirdness this morning from the She-Ex. I emailed her about the whole cumulative assesment thing. I didn't get a response. I emailed her the 10 words for this week, hoping like heck they were something that BG could cope with, as I hadn't had the feedback from the previous week and do you know what?

I can't be doing with going through what happened. It wasn't much, it was weird, it was basically poor email protocol and skills, but I'm going with the goodness of no one was rude to anyone else, and I grok the goodness of that.

Today was a good day. Tomorrow I need to remember not to come home at lunchtime and to work all day lol! My PPA is Wednesday this week because of the headteacher interview thing going on. R is not nervous about making the right choices, he's confident that the governor team can make good choices for the school, but only time will tell. I just hope that it's an older head who isn't all about himself and ambition.

And now, it's the end of BNTM, so I'm going to bed.

Loving all your work. Mwah, Mwah.

No comments: