Friday, July 31, 2009

Time to get started.

I've been putting off doing this, but I have to do the photos for Rich's celebration now.

I mean, like now.

I need to double check the music length, and get on with it. I have some lovely ones from other people that I can use, so I just need to get on with it.

It seems so final though, but there won't be a finally for a long, long time.

There is the Cremation and Celebration on Monday.
There is the memorial in Cheltenham in September.
There is RAFWA.
There is the service in September.
There is the inquest.
There is the Year of Firsts.

What a lot of chances to celebrate what a wonderful man he was. I'm glad we get to do this, that I get to show what a great life he had, that I get to use pictures from other people that show his life before AC and I came into it. There may be pictures of him as a child, there may not be. I don't have those, so there's nothing I can do about it. And that's ok. I'm working with what I have, received from people who care about him.

This is really starting to show the talkers from the doers, and that's cool too. AC and I know who our real friends, real support are now. I wish we didn't, that Rich was still here with us, just on lates, like he should be this week, so due home in a couple of hours, but it isn't so.

To work.

No comments: