Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A day of tears and terrible behaviours.

Yesterday was a tearful day, as I let a lot of pent up emotion from Monday go. And I found out a couple of things that had happened, that I am trying to see the other person's point of view on.

So far I haven't, but it's ok, I'm numb from their action, so it's not painful yet!

So I am shutting my door, and walking away from the world for a while today. Whatever anyone wants they can wait. After all, no matter how long anyone waits, Rich won't come back to this world, so *shrug* wait some more.

Right now, I'm going into time out for a while.

See you in a bit people.

2 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

Sometimes time outs are exactly what is needed. (((((((hugs)))))))

Tara. said...

You are so welcome. I am so glad that I could be an encouragement to you. I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. (((hugs)))
I hope your time away will give you some sense of peace and clarity.
Do you read Matt Logelin's blog? He lost his wife last year 27 hours after she gave birth to their daughter. I know he would be an encouragement and life line for you during this difficult time. His email is listed on his blog as well.
http://www.mattlogelin.com/