Monday, September 28, 2009

News...

... there is such news.

A good friend of mine and his lovely wife have finally produced their beautiful baby. And that's all I'm going to say about that right now. It's not my news, it's not out on the net yet, (not like they are celebs lol, but every parent should be telling the world about their progeny themselves!) but I am so glad. Rich and I had talked about how I might feel when their baby arrived - ours was due at the same time - and whilst it hurts like unmerry hell, in a way I cannot describe, I am so glad that they do have a bundle to cherish. Why would I want anyone else to go through this? It's not fun. I wouldn't.

In other, less exciting news, life is ok.

Rehearsals for the Harvest Assembly went ok. I have a lot of tech stuff to do tomorrow, but that's ok. I'm good at tech stuff.

Walking home to not see Rich was hard today. And that's all I want to say about that.

I have heard nothing from the She-Ex or the BG to say thankyou for including BG in our family announcement, or what she's thought of the blog or anything. That's just the way it is, and the way it's always been. It is ignorance in the truest form.

The AC broke at school today. He is so tired, so emotional, but if we break the routine now, he'll just collapse. Yes, we could both do with some time off, but we'll be ok. We are strong, that boy and I. We are supported by friends, love, God, Rich, family, all sorts. We'll be ok.

Life is ok today. It's not great, but it's ok. And that's the best it'll be for a while.

And that was the news!

Big story at the start, then lots of waffle.

Tea and bed.

Night all.

No comments: