Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I suspect.....

.... that the email in the She-Ex's folder is another horrible one.  It won't be an apology for the way she's behaved, I doubt it very much.  I didn't email her this morning.  I don't see why I should allow her to hurt me.  That's the choice I'm making.  I won't allow it.  So I will open her email sometime, but not yet.

Just now I freecycled my rocking chair.  Rich and I got it and we had planned for me to nurse our babies in it.  Well, that's not happening now, so it's gone to someone for whom it will happen.  It's a bittersweet feeling, but that's two words in one, and I choose the one I focus on, and I choose sweet.

There we go.

Anyway, AC is back in an hour or so. That will be fantastic! I miss him so much, but I know it's good for him to spend time with his father.  He loves him.  Rich could have gone other places instead of where he went, but he stayed around here so AC could see his Daddy,  He didn't want to put another child through the half of what BG had gone through, not if it could be avoided, and it could.

Right.  I need to find the muslin

No comments: