Monday, January 31, 2011
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Ok, so this is me! (and Cassi in the background) be nice. I'm ill today.
1) I'm 36.
2) I'm 5ft 3.
3) I have one son by birth, a stepdaughter who I will never forget and who I *will* find and tell her I never stopped loving her, (and give her the stuff I have kept for her of her fathers) and a step-son who is hard work, but so worth it.
4) I love to bake.
5) I love to read.
6) I love to knit.
7) I love to sew.
8) I have an iPad which has books about all these things on it, and auto scroller so I can knit and read at the same time!
9) I have divorced someone once, been divorced once, been bereaved in an accident, and am trusting in love once more.
10) I love scripture quotes, and live on Phil 4 :13. The Bible tells you all you need to know about how to live.
11) We have 4 snakes, 2 cats, and a tank of Malawi's.
12) I'm a teacher.
13) I love a lot, trust easily, hate no-one, and work hard on forgiveness.
14) I like cooking programmes and I'm watching cupcake wars whilst I'm doing this.
15) I consider myself to be very lucky with how much my family love me and how supportive my friends are. Once day I hope to be able to support them in the same way, but I'd rather not, if you see what I mean!