Yep. I had it done.
Friday, it was done. Saturday we went to Leamington as I wasn't fit to travel on Friday. Sunday the bandage came back by it's own self! We came home. Monday, and I've had my first day off school (first of two weeks, then two weeks holiday) Lovely nurse lady says people with slim legs often lose their bandage early as the swelling goes down and there's little fat to hold it on. Who knew?
So far today I have
* made solicitors appointment
* made nurse appointment for stitches etc
* made lunch
* watched 5 mins of Maury and White trailer trash (they didn't all live in caravans, but oh my, you can take the girl out of the trailer, but the trash is *always* going to be in the girl.)
* watched Ray Mears
* watched Kimora - Life in the Fab Lane.
* watched Ace of Cakes
Things I really did not do because I am poorly and have to sit on the sofa ALL DAY.
* bleach the limescale out of the toilet
* wiped down the toilet
* sorted out the fridge
* two loads of washing
I clearly didn't do any of those things.......
- Posted using BlogPress from my fabulous iPad