Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nonsense!

Last night's post was a real job for making me think. I've been thinking much of the night.

R and I (and even the AC to some extent) have had the feeling of being on the brink of something for a while now. None of us know what it is. We know it's coming. There are big changes taking place in our lives all the time, so much so that it's practically a regular occurrence lol, but it's not them.

I suppose we'll find out when whatever it is happens.

In other news, life is pootling along nicely! I've got plenty of work to do for school, and for the new beds to get sorted, for gardening club to get sorted - we're waiting for the products of our Morrison's vouchers to arrive - and for the IEP children. I thought I had another parent last night, but no doubt she'll turn up when she's ready. They usually do in the end.

I've done 29 (this will be 30) posts in 12 days as well. This one is a rambling pile of nonsense though. It did have a point but I lost it.

I wonder if the She-ex phoned last night? It was Wednesday and she is supposed to call on a Wednesday. Unless the goalposts have changed again. I went to sleep when she hadn't called by 10pm (BG has early out of school on a Wednesday) Ah well. These things will sort themselves out. They usually do. I'll find out when R gets up.

No comments: