Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*snuggle*

One of my mums brought the new baby in to see me today. She's gorgeous. (The baby. Mum is ok, but I'm a man's lady lol!) She has the tiniest fingers and toes, and the most beautiful little pursed up face. She was 8lb 7, and I held her, amazed that the AC had ever been that small, and broody all over again.

I know it will happen for us, at the right time. It's what we both want.

It will radically change our lives, but we know that - we already have the AC and BG. We know we'll lose the peaceful Saturdays when the AC is at his fathers, but who needs peace when there are children around? Plenty of time for peace when I'm dead!

*R is asleep on the sofa. He's tired, and things are strained again with the She-Ex. It's the way it is. We'll get through it and she'll get over it!*

I know, before anyone says it, that babies are not babies very long. And that's fine. I don't want a baby to affirm my womanhood or any other weird reason. We would like to have a child, because we love each other and we want to bring someone from both of us into the world. Because we'd like to have a chance at completely raising a child, without any major traumas in the child's life. I want to go through pregnancy cherished and appreciated, to be supported in labour. There are things that he wants too - but this isn't his blog, it's mine. There are a myriad reasons why we should and not so many why we shouldn't. We'll see where we are in a few years. (aside from older!)

Anyway, we're just waiting for the call, and then we're off to bed.

Night night all.

Gorgeous day.

No comments: