Thursday, April 2, 2009

6.13 and....

.... I must get a move on.

I felt like 4.45 was a lie in this morning! LOL!

OK, so far I have - done todays board, fed animals, weighed on WiiFit and yawned.

I need to -

Wipe the kitchen and do the dishwasher.
Tidy the small table
Pack our bags
Get showered and dressed (Non Uniform today so I can wear jeans! YAY!)
Get the child up, fed and dressed (Non Uniform today YAY!)
swish and swipe the bathroom
save the board onto my stick or phone
text the man to tell him I love him before he starts his day.

Am tired.

The beloved mother parent is coming round tonight after she takes children to do exams in the PDC, so that will be lovely, and the AC will be here, so that will be lovely, and then when she's gone and he's a-bed, I shall endeavour to clear the dining room table - no mean feat as almost all my end of term paperwork is on it lol!

I just want him to come back to a tidy house, freshly made bed, home cooked food and plenty of loving.

The first thing he wants to do when he gets back is shower, then something undiscussable on here (!) then proper food. He's got to wait and phone BG until she gets out of school, as she herself pointed out. Very sensible child.

And then the weekend is our own! Not doing *any* work as I'll have plenty of time to do it in the time I'm here alone.

1 comment:

Lopez said...

I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog posts--I love reading the difference between English and American language!

It is even fun trying to decipher what you are saying sometimes...AC, mother parent...etc.

and congrats on so many posts in a row...it is really hard, yes? No blog that I follow posts daily, so they don't know how difficult it is to come up with subject matter!!!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you via blog!