Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm up. Again.

This is getting slightly ridiculous.

It is stupid o'clock again. I've been awake since 3.30, and I'm up at 4.30, having gone to bed at 10.20 and life is going to be tiring again today! Hopefully I'll get a nap when I get back from school before AC is delivered by his father.

2 more days of school. Counting this one.

AC is at his fathers a lot this holiday. It works out to 4 full days of each week. This will not be happening in the summer holiday lol! There's just things on this time that his father would like to do with him and that's cool by me. The AC has asked if all three of us (R, me and the AC) can go to the pictures, so we'll do that on one of the Sundays we'll all have together.

Right.

To work.

And then the new April theme for the blog! I've managed to blog every day in March, at least once, and usually twice or three times lol. I set myself that challenge, and I've met it. More on that later as well.

No comments: