Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday was ok in the end.

Well, it was!

Work was fine, the extra work I'm putting in at home is paying off in school, which is great for school and the children but OH MY WORD I'M TIRED! but that's ok.

It's a vocation darhling! And these days, it's guarenteed money, and there's a lot to be said for that.

I also have tomorrow as a PPA day, which is great. At the moment the plan is to get into school, drop off the AC, have a swift meeting, and then head for home for a days report writing and so forth.

I like this plan.

But at the moment, I'm working on the flp for tomorrow. I'll add what an flp is to the sidebar, to save you asking.

It's all cool. It's all good. It's all grooooooovy!

LOL!

I think exercising might be in order before the child returns to the fold.

Maya or 30 mins?

No comments: