Friday, May 8, 2009

I just don't know.

I just don't know.

The first responses have been so negative. Still says it'll happen, but already there are problems with doing what needs doing.

I just don't know. I mean, why ask for help, that she knows what I'm going to say, just to say that it's too much, too messy, too many technical difficulties with her schedule, too much interference from other people.

Well, she says she's still going to do it, and I'm proud of her for that. BG needs the messy stuff, and she needs to do the cross patterning, the light vestibular stuff that she'll be doing. Those pathways are not connected in her brain, and this is one way of doing it that is most likely to work.

It's a good thing that she's more kinesthetic and haptic than olefactory! That could be very tricky!

Cutting out is going well though. This quilt top might not take long at all.

No comments: