Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No, really!

Sometimes the coincidences of life astound me.

No, really, they do.

However, I rise above them (see me rise? Full of hot air?) and I embrace the day.

Hmm. This day started at 0430 because he's on earlies today. The next 2 days he's on lates. Then it's all normal I think. It's all good anyway.

He's loving his job, and the new place and the fact that no one knows the debacle that was his relationship at the old place and the rubbish that was said about him. 3 years on, and none of it stuck, which tells you just how true it was...

But today is a good day. Today started off with random email from the She-Ex, to which I responded with an answer to her random query. Then she said something else, which was the main reason for the previous randomness, (then technically it's conversation, not her email ing me to have a go at him.) so I answered that, asked a few questions, and now.... nothing! I sent the email just before 5am, and have had no response. I get one, I get one, I don't get one, I don't get one. It matters not. We're waiting on other responses on the same issue, and we'll get to the facts eventually.

The child is up (has been since 5 - earlies apparently apply to everyone!) but he's happily in the shower. I need to get dressed, but aside from that, lots of things are done, including most of my literacy reports, which is nice. Numeracy tonight I think. And I'm going to take the laptop in and do more in class to make sure I don't miss anyone. That's a good plan lol! Theres nothing worse than thinking I've done everyone to find there's a couple I didn't. It feels like starting all over again!

Onwards and upwards! I'm on the look out for a quilt block that means something, so if you know any good sites for the meanings behind blocks, that would be great. Other than that, I'm sewing for a little girl who is utterly loveable and doesn't have a blankie. I'll get the material when I can.

No comments: