Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New chair!

Very soon my new chair will be delivered.

Ok, so it's only new to me.

And the caretaker from school who I am getting it off is delivering it.

And I'm paying him after payday (his idea!)

But, I'm excited. Some days I struggle and this should make life easier. The main reason, but he doesn't know this, is so that R can use it as well and it should make life easier for him. But he'd never do something like this for himself, so he thinks he's doing it for me. LOL!

We are so lucky. He is so lovely. We had a loooooooooooooooooong talk last night, and it clarified things for both of us. We still aren't sure what will happen, or what the best thing to happen is, but we are both in a place where we accept that what happens is the will of *insert deity of choice* and that is a good feeling. He loves me, I love him, we love the AC and the BG, the AC loves us both, the BG loves her Daddy. In a physical sense, that's all we need to give us the strength to go forward.

And now, I am going to make my new chair a space, and enjoy it. It gets here at 6......

No comments: