Sunday, July 12, 2009

Utterly fabulous day.

Today was glorious.

R surprised me by telling me this week we were going out on Sunday, to think about pack lunches, but not to worry about anything else.

Like where we were going.

It turned out to be the local Craft Show.

It was AMAZING! HE really knows what makes me tick with these things!

We've been before, and I'll post a photo post later about it all when I have the photos from the camera. There was glassblowers, broom makers, knitting, crochet, carpentry, wood turning, Sam had his name carved in a piece of wood by a mad German with a chainsaw, and there was puppets and icecream and it was all marvellous.

I am a very tired, but very happy me. And very enthusiastic about what crafting I'll be doing over the summer.

The AC's head is looking much better and he's back to school on Monday. I'll photo post Monday morning as apparently I am off. I'm not really sure how or why or what I should be doing, but I'll find out tomorrow as I have to take AC in anyway.

laters peoples!

No comments: