Thursday, September 10, 2009

Long phonecalls....

... are good.

I've just been on the phone to a friend for 2 hours. Solidly.

It was good.

I talked, he listened. He didn't patronise, he didn't ignore, he just listened.

He's going to come up some time, bring his little girl, and we're going to go out somewhere, change the scenery for both children - and for the adults as well.

I'm tired though. So bloody tired.

So bed it is.

There's a busy weekend ahead of me, getting stuff done. I'm going to turn the bedroom round, so that it doesn't look like he should be in it, and see if that helps. You never know....

I'm going to pack up lots of his things. Not do anything with them as yet, just..... make them tidy.

I'll cry, I expect.

Never mind.

Still nothing from I-t-B or the She-Ex.

Never mind.

1 comment:

Hyacynth said...

Hi Sarah,
just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the congrats about the baby. Little people sure are wonderful.
I'm glad your first day of school went well. I've been praying for you and the Ac and will continue to do so.
Hope you are having a good Friday, and I hope you and the Ac enjoy your time with friends.