Saturday, October 10, 2009

I emailed...

I-t-B and the She-Ex, to let them know about the inquest date being at least potentially sorted. I just wanted to keep them both in the loop really. It took me ages to word this carefully and in, I hope, the least offensive manner.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dear I-t-B and She-Ex

I have been given a possible date for the inquest as the end of November. I should get an idea of an official date in the next couple of weeks. Following this, a death certificate will be issued. I will make sure that I send you both a copy if you still require it. Obviously I don't want to send you one if you don't *need* it, as they are upsetting documents to possess.

I hope that you are both well, and that the children are all well, and that BG has been appreciating the updates via the blog. I will be updating the blog again after the Year service, and with anything that AC would like BG to know.

We are both managing fine, although I am looking into bereavement counselling for AC to forestall any issues. He misses Rich so much, but finds his Memory Box a great help. He is doing well at school, wobbly at times, but has an unofficial Care Plan in place which is working well.

If you have any questions about anything this end, then please let me know and I will do what I can to answer them.

Me.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now they know what I know!

No comments: