Actually several things have just occurred to me.
(This is not unusual. I am a thinking person.)
1) Generally, I am a happy person. I am happy because of lots of things. My son, my family, my friends, my job, my house, all that kind of thing contributes to my happiness.
2) This happiness, inate and unstoppable as it is, confuses, and irritates some people. Others accept it at the face value for what it is. I'm just happy.
3) This happiness is somewhat of a facade at times - and that is fine. We all pretend different things at different times as a coping mechanism.
4) Part of my happiness comes from knowing myself in detail. I don't always like what I find, but I do look at myself and accept or change me as I see fit. And that means that I am not often surprised by myself.
I'm kind of feeling my way through this post. Need to think more!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod-mega-gadget-thingy! Wooo!