Sunday, November 29, 2009

T-20.5hrs

The countdown is still on.

However.

Last night I found some paperwork.  It's important, this paperwork, because it makes something very clear.  And if it's as clear to others as it is to me, the boot may well be on the other foot.  Oh yes.

The question is, what would I do with that knowledge?  What could I improve?  Well, I could stop the arguing, and that would be nice for everyone.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

It's just SO clear though.  SO clear.  It's the paperwork we were all looking for, and it was here, in his folder.  It's all dated and so forth, so it's all valid.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm going to sew tonight, to take my mind off of the feverish speculation.  If I'm wrong, nothing changes.  If I'm right? I'll be making a couple of polite enquiries, then seeing a solicitor.

SEWING!

MUST
.
.
.
.
.
STOP
.
.
.
.

THINKING!

lol!

No comments: