Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chilling

The child and I are chilling.

He's been on the board, we snuggled for some Phineas and Ferb, some Dr Who (Series 3 Box set THANKYOU Father Christmas!) we played some more games, I skated, I checked mail, sent mail, got made sad by mail, and walked away from the computer for a while.  I won't be bullied, not today, not any day. So I felt better by snuggling the child, watching Scooby Doo, Zeke and Luther, writing, reading, sewing, chilling.

Mum and Dad came over for an hour, we relaxed together, Dad was impressed with AC's board, and we had nice family time together, just like yesterday but quieter.

We're just getting through this as best we can, and the child and I are doing a pretty good job.  It's just a matter of focusing on what matters, and on the moment right now.

No comments: