Thursday, March 4, 2010

Banana milkshake and Judy Garland.

Yes.

Today, I am sitting in my dressing gown (Ok, it's Rich's dressing gown lol!) and looking at a blue and white costume that I picked up yesterday to wear today.  It's World Book Day today.  Previous years have seen me as a fairy, an armourer, sleepy bear, and something else I can't remember.

This year?

Well.

Blue, white, pigtails, and shoe covers.......  I am totally going to be a gay icon.

And I've made banana milkshake. Num num num.  It's a good breakfast.

It's going to be a looong day though.  I can feel it.

(I dreamed about Rich last night.  Nothing exciting or rudy, just us.  Doing us stuff.  He told me he's always here.  That's cool, dream or not.  At the end of the day, Rich believed that things happened in dreams, so who knows!)

No comments: