Saturday, April 17, 2010

9 months

Well.

Where to start?

With a phonecall Friday night from someone who needed someone?

With a lovely day today, even though it's 9 months, even though my internal clock was tick, tick ticking away?

With a party at Lynnsport which was so much fun last year with Rich, and so, so, painful today.

With an e-card being ignored?

With pettyness and nastyness on one side, and love and support and kindness and caring on the other?

With complications and technicalities on one side, and the possibility of realising dreams on the other?

I have no idea where to start, what to say, or how to say it.

I'm tired, I love Rich, and he loves me.  The AC is in bits over the way today is 9 months - I didn't tell him, I didn't mark it on the calendar, but he knows.

Tea.  A cup of tea is where to start.

2 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

tough day, sweetie! You handled it well. Dwell on the positive and forget the rest. ((((hugs))))

Caroline said...

"Thank you very much Aunty Sarah for our Easter cards and chocolate lollies they were yummy" Lots of hugs and kisses Ellie and Leah xxx

*hug* hope you and Sam have had a peaceful easter. Will phone one night this week for a chat. May not be there as much as i'd like or speak as often as we should but loves you lots xxx