Thursday, December 2, 2010

Comment?

"The best town to date in return a holiday is in my conception Greece. Unspoilt beaches, unscarred branch water, likable people and ofcourse plenty of historical remains is verything you requirement to procure some unforgetable time. Over, prices are ok and the comestibles is exceedingly tasty!"


I got this comment on my post yesterday. Obviously it's spam, and I've not put the website address into this post for obvious reasons.


And I got this comment yesterday.

"I say send it and rest in the fact that you did the right thing! You will be blessed of that I am sure. I love how pure your motives are and God sees that as well. ((((hugs))))

Both of these comments picked me up after a difficult conversation yesterday, with someone that Rich and Lori owed money to, nothing to do with me, and who wanted to speak to someone who could tell them what was going on. I've been left to deal with it all. I haven't heard from Ian for a very long time, and the same for the She-Ex. Last I heard she was claiming the "Forces widow" label, with a side order of "My husband was killed".  I've packaged up the DC for them to send today, with a letter confirming dates and so on, and the fact that, as we weren't married, I have no legal or financial or moral responsibility for the debt, the last known address of Lori is  blah blah blah. (no, not putting it here lol!)

However, I think Penny is right. I think I send the calendar to the address I have and if she gets it, she gets it. If she doesn't, she doesn't. I won't know if she does or not anyway lol!  I will put it in God's hands, and trust Him to take care of her.  I don't know if my motives are always as pure as they should be.  I try hard, but sometimes I can feel the urge to be unkind, to let my feelings out.  Sometimes I do on here, sometimes I keep them in my head.  I know she's a nice person to the rest of the world, it's just me lol!  And that's ok.  one day we'll forgive each other, and BG will know all about her father.

The first comment though, was amazingly funny.  I mean, feel free to spam if that's how you make your living, but seriously, spell it properly, use proper syntax, and check what the words mean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel