Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

T-4 days... and counting

Friday is on it's way.

So far the week looks like this.

Monday - Rach round for ANTM final
Tuesday - one-to-one, then Sher round for tea.
Wednesday - dancing - KSW - flying
Thursday - one-to-one - up to Lem for T-boys parents evening
Friday - op - then Lem
Saturday - J's birthday
Sunday - home.

I have to....

clean the fridge
prep the meals for the week
sort the clothes for hospital, Lem, and uniform for the week after.

At least.

In other news.

The peace of having the DC back where it belongs, and the DVLA off my back, is still running through me.  Yes, it may mean hassle and fines and bills for other people, but part of me feels that it's like a relationship.  You want it so bad, you take the rough with the smooth.  You want the pension and the glory of being the Official Armed Forces Widow?  You take the bills and the hassle honey.  Mind you, I don't expect many of them have bothered to chase all the way to the States for the cash.

But today I'm thankful.

I can always find something to be thankful for.  There is always something if a person looks hard enough.

Oh, and today's photo challenge was a picture of someone you miss.

It's a long list.

But I'd say.....


that's some of them.

For all kinds of reasons.

No comments: