Thursday, March 31, 2011

New attitude. New people?

I'm opening this blog up. Its always been public, because I'm not ashamed of what I think, and I'm not going to not say it just because it might offend someone.

But I'm putting this out there a little. British Mummy Bloggers is creating comment rings. I'm sat on my backside and can't do a lot. I can at least read other peoples blogs and comment on them. I'm reading the same blogs, and whilst I love them, I also want to read some new stuff.

I'm going to be linking to my new finds (or technically, the ones the lovely BMB lady linked me with.) and hopefully they will interest some of my readers too!

It's just time to reach out of my comfort zone a bit. You all know how that is.

2 comments:

maddydodo said...

Am looking forward to getting our little 'comment ring' going!Have got a hectic few days coming up but am determined to find time to sit down and have a good old read (and comment)!

Michelle Reeves - Bod for tea said...

Hello *waves* another comment ring buddy here, thought I'd pop over and say hi :D