Friday, April 17, 2009

The sounds of my morning....

...

the hamster, moving things around in his tubes.
the fishtanks, burbling.
the cat, padding.
the boy, rustling.
the bread maker, mixing.
computer keys, tapping.
These are the sounds of my morning.

...

It's a day set for busy times.

9am - AC to his fathers.
9.30am - me to school to assist in moving of sheds and erecting of Greenhouses.
1200 - home
1400 - Caroline and children to here en route to holidays.

I have seen more people this week than I have in the month previous! And there are more to come as Andy is up this end of the world and talking about coming over to show me pictures of the boys.

It is so wonderful to be able to do this with no trust issues involved. The He-Ex banned me from speaking to men. What he didn't care to realise was that almost all my friends were men. I lost a lot of people that I loved and trusted. I made some wonderful female friend choices, and I made some ok friend choices, but I missed the men in my life. Now, I am being encouraged to get them back. To offer a sofa or a meal or whatever for them to come up and stay and meet the AC (which most haven't) and it's simply terrific.

I'll do a whole friends blog later. Right now, I'm just happy with everything. and about to try and update the church website, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: