Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gorgeous Baby






Lilly is gorgeous.

Utterly, utterly gorgeous.

The quilt was finished on time, and yes, it has a few wobbles, but it has love and prayer in every part. She is a snuggly baby.

I snuggled all afternoon.

R played with the children, chatted with my brother, we had tea, everything was gorgeous and family and the way life should be. For a few hours we could forget the world and everything else.

And apparently, I get to do the same tomorrow, because he's taking me out! I don't know where, or anything else, but we are going out, all three of us, and it's going to be fun!

I'll fill you in, Dear Reader, when I know. But for now, I think it's bed time after a gorgeous day, with a gorgeous family.

1 comment:

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Beautiful! She is gorgeous.

(the tinkle sign you talked about on my post cracks me up)