Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I cannot count

... and so the bread won't be ready until around 7am. Which is a problem as R has to leave at 7am. Which means he'll be sorting out his own lunch today I think. I'll speak to him and see what he says.

Not yet, obviously, as we are still in the land of me being up and working and everyone else asleep. But there was no mouse today, so that is good.

I'm going to look around another school today, and see what it's like. It's a Complex Needs School, it would mean some rather drastic changes in our lives, but on the other hand, it would also be some good changes in our lives.

I'll post about it later when I'm home. It is only about 3 miles away, so not so far really.

And now I have to transfer our results onto a sheet, which I have already done, but which I am doing again, because apparently the office have lost the previous one.

I am not being gumpy about this pointless waste of my time......

1 comment:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Love the title of your blog! Have a good Monday.