Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Peculiar day......

.... I think.

Today is going to be one of those strange days. I have hospital at 12noon, but not at my normal hospital, and for no reason that I know of. I've just had a letter and I need to go. Because of when and where it is, R has had to take a day off work (new work is *very* accommodating in many ways) and I have a whole day away from school.

R has offered to do the school run so I don't have to hurry myself *at all* today. I will probably do it though. The walk up there will be nice, I can double check the SATs arrangements with the two most excellent supply teachers, and besides which, it is a long held belief of mine that parents should go to school with their child as much as possible!

There are no pictures this morning, and I thought there would be lots from the Track and Field day that they had at BGs school. I expect they will turn up during the day sometime. The She-Ex is being nice again at the moment. We haven't heard from her about her horse course, but it would be unusual for anyone to fail a hobby based week course! I hope she did well. We have had 5 pictures of the BG though, and an email complaining about the blog, but that's ok. It's her opinion and she's entitled to it. I don't name call or insult her (somewhere I have a list of the things she's called me - I used to amuse myself by ticking them off, looking for originality!) and actually, I quite like her in her own way. I don't think R has had any email at all - they've all come to me again.

We'll see how it all goes. Hopefully R will be able to speak to BG when he calls tonight, or when they call here, or whatever happens. He can tell her how proud we are of her.

I finished the outside of Sambears tent last night, from the technical drawings supplied by R and my son, working together. We shall see how it turns out!

And so onwards!

No comments: