Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last day of being "ill"

and I am no longer officially "ill"

My spots are crusted over and I am OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Now, I have been advised that I need to rest and so forth. Bah. Yes, I am stupidly tired and could manage a 3 hour nap every day, but life goes on people! I am not going to sit around being pathetic and moaning about life being so bad when I can go out there, face it head on and enjoy it!

So.

My last day off of school and................

The morning is going into town, picking up a hat and sunscreen (PAYDAY!) and possibly a nice cup of tea and a magazine and some material. No. NO. No material. But Tuesday market, so hopefully some ham and so on.

1pm will see me at school with bag etc, as it is Sports Day. I said I would help, and so I will help. And I get to spend the afternoon with AC's group and keep score and so on. It's going to be fabulous.

Tomorrow is the Parade, and I am taking the AC as well as my class and a HUGE number of adults who all want to come and help in this civic occasion. I'm sure it has nothing to do with going to see men in uniform....

Thursday morning is teaching, the afternoon is a course, and then Friday is the trip.

It's all good here folks!

And there has been no noise from over the pond. No apology, just a pretence that it all never happened. Maybe it didn't in her world. "Apart from" the emails I have that show it in her writing there's nothing to say that that is how highly she rates things is there!

Ah well.

It *is* all good *here* folks.

The world is a cool and froody place, I have pictures to put up, but right now I have a child to get to school!

The game is afoot!

No comments: