Tuesday, June 30, 2009

posts and bread.

I was going to write a long and erudite post today, about this by the ever lovely DocWitch, but I am so tired that I can't.

I'm waiting up for the bread to do, and then I'm going to bed.

I'm in a quandary concerning the Over The Pond ness. I haven't had any indication of which of the words I sent BG could do, but apparently she is ready for the next set. I can't send the next set without knowing what she can do. But there are no days to waste.

I can wait until he comes home to sort it out though. I love him. He is my rock, my fortress, my place of warmth and safety, and I will love him, cherish and respect him all my days.

2 comments:

casa da poesia said...

"sangham saranam gacchami"...for you!

Sandy said...

Love the English-isms. Waiting up for the bread to do? I have no idea what that means.