Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I was right.

Again.

I keep being right.

LOL!

Probably just me being "Mary f-ing Poppins" (only with the whole word in, and actually one of the funniest alleged insults I have ever recieved!)

So far today (about 90 minutes) I have...

rewritten a CV for someone
written a letter of application for them.
made bread (well, put bread maker on lol!)
changed washing.
fed cat
fed pig
read email
read blogs
written blog
checked to see if BG had seen this weeks blog (nope, nor last weeks either)
laughed a lot.

It's going to be one of those days!

So far today I know we have a Jazz band coming to school, then late play, then finishing off, then I'm on PPA (So I'll be sorting out the Smart Learning!) and the children will have the lovely Mr T.

Books sent home yesterday - Art, Science, RE. All marked up to date.

No comments: