Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Feeling the love......

I looked at my FB just now, having updated my status an hour ago. I updated it, and then I reread it and added to it in the comments, and then four of my beloved friends left me a message as well.  I am feelin' the love people, feelin' the love.

 

....is quiet and stunned-ish and not opening any more emails tonight, unless they filter to folders with peoples names on. It's been a long, hard day, but massively improved by a wonderful friend who helped me steady up, and then a wonderful friend who helped me cheer up, and then a wonderful friend who helped me tidy up.

about an hour ago Only friends · ·

and actually, when I read that, and think about my amazing brother and how supportive he is, I think, "bugger it, I'm putting this day down as a good one!"

Sometimes it's not how the cookie crumbles, but who helps sweep up the mess it makes, that shows you what the world is really like.
about an hour ago ·

Sarah I love your cookie crumbles analogy. :) hugs xxxx
50 minutes ago ·

Amen. :)
47 minutes ago ·

We all need friends. You are one of the best. Looking forward to seeing you in feb. Love you.
33 minutes ago ·

my first instinct was - who can i bash for you, then I reread it and thought -wow! this sarah is such an immense person, i'm privileged to know her[with Claire on the analogy, but more so, cos you really live it] - then I thought - see Pippa? jama days are needful - and, finally send hugs, lots of hugs
19 minutes ago ·

No comments: