Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I was right!

It was a long night.

We've been down for steam twice, He is shattered, I am shattered, R is feeling bad for being away, but I've told him not to worry, I am fine on my own with the AC through this, just like I have been so many times before. I am going to insist that he sees the chest clinic though, because this coughing is ridiculous again, and has degenerated more quickly than previously. I can handle it, he is just about handling it, but I'm not a nurse or doctor, so I think we should call in someone who is lol!

And yeah, lol!

I can laugh about it all if I want to, because the other option is to sit and bemoan my fate, and where will that get the AC? Nowhere. He's quieter now, just the occasional bark, so the steam has worked.

And now, a conundrum.

The She-Ex has friends who apparently read the blog to her, thus her getting round the fact that she has said she never reads it.

*IF* you are those friends, pack it in! Stop doing it! You're upsetting her! It doesn't bother me - I stand by every word I've ever said about her, and as 90% are nice and 10% were said in the heat of battle, I don't mind. Most of the time I don't think about her, talk about her, she's not even in our everyday lives, other than the fact that she is BG's mother, and therefore our route to any conversation with BG. I've emailed her in reply to her vitriolic diatribe this morning to try and calm her down before she goes to bed, but I don't know that it will help. However, no one from *this* side of the Pond is attacking her right now, so that should help as well.

I choose not to discuss BG on here, other than to say I miss her, R misses her, we didn't get a phonecall last night, or we did get a phonecall last night, or whatever, because there is nothing to discuss. Currently, there is a report card to discuss, but I'm not doing it on here, because it would achieve nothing. R and the She-Ex will discuss it I expect. I am sad because I *could* help her, but I can't from here. It's my job. It's something I do really really well.

Never mind.

Just, if you are her friends, then *really* be her friend, and don't do this to her? And if you aren't her friend, and you're only doing this to upset her, then don't make stuff up
/ leave things out and add your own commentary.

Perhaps I should just move from here. I shall think on it. But I won't be bullied out of my own blogspace by those who are economical with the truth and facts.

I have other things to do with my life!

Today I need to go to town, sort out the Family Allowance so it's in the right places, treat myself to some material (could be spending up to £4.50 here!) and then get back here and do some work on planning and so on for the term ahead. And see if I want to install activinspire everywhere. And clean the hamster out. And make bread. And hoover. And mark books. And and and and and

Where do I get time to teach lol?

Ah well. We'll see what the day brings.

No comments: